S’mores! Those graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate goodies everyone loves to eat around the campfire! If you love regular smores just wait until you see the s’mores we have in store for you today! We talk about s’mores dips, s’mores cakes, s’mores ice cream and more, more, s’more! 21 Spectacular S’mores Recipes You Can Make Without A Campfire!
Ok, am I the ONLY person who never thought of adding a decadent or creative twist to this campfire classic?
Seriously … the only way I’ve ever had a s’more was the traditional way by a campfire – toast the marshmallow and place it between two graham crackers along with a bar of Hershey’s chocolate.
Do not get me wrong! Traditional campfire s’mores are good. Oh … they’re very, very good, but you should see the magic other people are doing with their Choco-Marshy-Graham combinations!
They conjure up S’mores cakes, cheesecakes, frozen treats, cookies, drinks, dips, to name a few.
The best part? You don’t make a blazing fire for these recipes!
Now you can enjoy S’mores from the comfort of your home all year round – no tent, no campfire required.
21 Spectacular S’mores Recipes
1. S’mores Ice Cream Sunday – The Girl Inspired
2. Pillsbury S’mores Pizza Roll-Up – Pillsbury
3. S’mores Pops – I’ll wash you dry
4.Double Chocolate S’mores Cupcakes – (Sorry, this blog is not online at the moment.)
5. Sweet and Salty S’mores – Pint-size treasures
6. S’mores Cheesecake – will cook for a smile
7. S’mores Crescent Rolls – mess for less
8. S’mores No-Churn Ice Cream – delicious, healthy, easy
9. S’mores Rice Krispie Pinwheels – Mom On TimeOut
10. S’mores Bark – Wine and Glue
11. S’mores Iced Coffee – A night owl
12. Indoor S’mores – dessert for two
13. S’mores Coffee and Fudge Ice Cream Cake – epic
14. Campfire Cones – Kids Activities Blog (ok, you can use a campfire for this one, but you can also use your BBQ grill).
15. S’mores Popcorn – Nest of Posies Blog
16. Mini S’mores Tarts – Love and Olive Oil
Kids can cook s’mores in the microwave with this quick and easy recipe. Microwave s’mores are great as a snack after school or to serve at birthday parties and overnight stays. And it takes less than 1 minute to make them!
17. S’mores Cookies – Fireflies and Mudpies
18. S’mores Dessert Trifle – Mom Efforts
19. S’mores Popsicles – Love grows wild
20. S’mores Fridge Cake – Studying at Home Mom
21. S’mores Pie Pops – The Gunny Sack
More recipes to enjoy:
Crazy banana cake
Crazy-Good carrot cake with cream cheese glaze
Juicy lemon pleasure
Get the 3-5 Playful Preschool E-Book!
Over 25 preschool activities from 25 bloggers, 10 hard copies, 50 links to activities not in the book, all for $ 8.99!
Download your copy today:
Follow the hooligans on Facebook!
Jackie is the mother, wife, daycare and the creative spirit behind Happy Hooligans. She specializes in children’s crafts and activities, simple recipes, and education. She started blogging in 2011 and today Happy Hooligans inspires more than 2 million parents, caregivers and young professionals around the world.